| Christ knows what it is like in the tough times. |
These past couple of weeks fall in
line with everything else this semester, extremely hard and busy. It seems like
this whole semester I have been working really hard to accomplish everything
that I need to get done, but it never seems to end.
At this time in my life preforming under pressure is extremely important and it seems like every day that I wake up, that is exactly what I have to do. Although performing under pressure can be hard, I can honestly say that I enjoy it. I know that sounds weird but I enjoy performing under pressure because I feel that there is more of a feeling of accomplishment after excelling at an important work. The Savior and my testimony of the gospel definitely helped me through these tough weeks. In those weeks I found myself consistently reading in the Book of Mormon and on my knees.
I feel that people in the world today go through life thinking that they can make it on their own, but in fact they are wrong to an extent. You might be able to be successful without the help of the Savior, but you definitely will not be happy. I found this semester, through extensive growth, that when you rely on the Savior with faith, He makes things a lot easier than they would have been. If anyone reads this remember that when times get tough, do not rely on your own knowledge but rather upon the Savior. He is the way and will carry you when times get tough. Time management is a key to success, but the strength of the Savior is the primary key.
No comments:
Post a Comment