Upon
returning to BYU in two years I have big expectations for myself. I have for a
long time pushed my mind and body to the brink in order to better myself in any
possible way.
One way that I intend to continue to do this when I get back is
to work towards applying to the accounting program. It is a hard program to get
in to and many people desire to get into the program but only few are actually
accepted. If you want to get into the program then you must have a strong
desire and work ethic to do so. I feel that when I get back from my mission I
will be even more mature, smart with time, and successful in general. A
combination of these factors I feel is key to achieving what it takes to get
into the accounting program.
My dad when he went to BYU was able to meet the
rigorous requirements and is now quite successful. I hope that one day I might
be able to be as successful as he is and pave my own happy path for my family.
My father through his influence and experience from his job has been able to
give me some great advice that has helped me get to the point that I am now and I
hope that I might be able to do that one day.
I can now see why the authorities
of the church have said gain as much education as possible. Education is the
key to being successful, comfortable, and able to successfully support a family
in this world. Right now getting into the accounting program is my number one
goal and priority for when I get back from a mission and I hope to make it come
true.

No comments:
Post a Comment