Well as the days end and the semester
nears an end the start of my mission approaches as well as the date for my endowment. I realize that as this day approaches that I am nearing another
experience that just means that I am getting older. With this glorious experience
that will take place in the Raleigh, North Carolina temple with my family. I
also feel that I will come closer to my Heavenly Father in a way that cannot be
described in words right now.
To this point in my life there is
nothing that I accomplish in school or in any other activity that can compare
to the joy the ordinances and covenants in the church bring me. To some going
to take out your endowments would be intimidating or just another thing to do
but for me I am genuinely ecstatic. There are so many blessings that come from
making more covenants in the temple and new knowledge that you cannot hear
about outside of the temple.
About a month and a half ago I was
able to attend the open house for the Provo City Center temple and was able to see
the other rooms of the temple for the first time. It was awesome to see these
parts of the temple and it got me even more excited for the day that I am able
to take out my own endowments. I cannot wait for the day to make more covenants
with my Savior, live up to them, and receive the numerous blessings that come
with this step in my life. It is a good step forward and worth whatever it
takes to stay worthy of the blessings that come from it and the ability to
perform these ordinances.
| Raleigh, North Carolina Temple |
No comments:
Post a Comment