Never Waste Time

Never Waste Time

Thursday, April 7, 2016

#18 - Around the World in _______ days!

As I pondered the thought a few Sundays ago of living outside of the United States for two years, the thought came to mind of all the places that I would like to travel to. The few places in the world that I would love to travel to would be Australia, New Zealand, Germany, Switzerland, and Italy. I know that is a wide variety of places and that they may not be places that many people would like to visit, but I promise that there is a reason behind each one. In the case of all of them I think that each place has a natural beauty. They each have some amazing sites to see. If I were to actually get the opportunity to travel to some of these places then I would most likely do it in groups, meaning that I would go to Australia and New Zealand at the same time then Germany, Switzerland, and Italy at the same time.
   
    


In terms of fun things to do, there are some once in a lifetime opportunities in Australia and New Zealand. For example, in Australia there are a ton of things to do such as the Sydney opera house and the beach. Then outside of Sydney there are some amazing nature opportunities such as snorkeling off the coast and of course there is the outback. In terms of New Zealand there are also some amazing sites to see and experience. Some examples of these include seeing glaciers or the amazing natural forests and sites that God has created. I feel that a trip such as this one would give me a new appreciation for the creations that God has blessed us with.

Sydney Opera House
New Zealand
   
In terms of a trip to Europe there are always great things to see there especially in the countries of Germany, Switzerland, and Italy. Although safety is definitely a concern in traveling to countries in Europe, these seem to be a little on the safer side of things. In Germany I would love to see the Brandenburg Gate, Berlin Wall, and Neuschwanstein Castle. They all are important parts of history, or in the case of the castle, intriguing and beautiful. In Switzerland there are amazing experiences that can take place in the mountains as well as in your mouth such as the Lindt Chocolate Factory. Italy although often visited by many, offers the amazing opportunity to journey into the past with the Leaning Tower of Pisa, cathedrals, Pompeii, and just the beautiful sites of Rome in general.

Neuschwanstein Castle 

Lindt Chocolate Factory
Leaning Tower of Pisa

Overall, I like to travel and would love to travel to these places at some point in my life. Along with all the sites present in these countries I would love to visit the temples in each of these countries. I feel that the most glorious site of all must be the temple.


Sydney Australia Temple
Auckland New Zealand Temple
Frankfurt Germany Temple
Bern Switzerland Temple
Rome Italy Temple

No comments:

Post a Comment