Never Waste Time

Never Waste Time

Thursday, April 7, 2016

#13 - Predicting the Future



Upon leaving the United States for two years it will be interesting to see what things change and what things stay the same. Obviously the election will be coming up at the end of the year which is something that I will not be able to participate in but I do believe that we will have our first woman as president in the history of the nation. It is intriguing to think about the places that Hillary Clinton will take our country. Not saying that I am a supporter of hers but I would like to see some progress be made in the nation out of American pride. If she is able to accomplish this goal then I think that the nation will benefit greatly from her time in office.

On the spiritual side of things I am greatly worried for the health of the prophet of the church, Thomas S. Monson over the next two years. After seeing the most recent general conference and the frail condition that he is in it will be interesting to see whether he can make it the next two years. Ultimately this decision is up to the ruler over all as He will strengthen His prophet if necessary but the prophet’s condition is not looking any better. Overall I have complete trust in whatever happens as I know that the Savior will make what is necessary happen in His church.

Then on the side of sports I am calling it now that Duke will win the National Championship in 2017 even though I will be on the other side of the world. Although I may be a little bias being a huge Duke Basketball fan I would just like to point out that ESPN and Las Vegas support my prediction.  Being a little selfish I wish that I would not miss the opportunity to see them win another National Championship but I do realize that I will be doing something more important. Overall I am sure that the life will change quite a bit while I am gone but leaving for two years to serve a mission is well worth it.




No comments:

Post a Comment